Talks and events
I talk about creative tech, bots, AI, crowdfunding and more.
Upcoming talks & events
- October 2022 - You Get What You Get 5.0
Previous talks & events
- October 2022 - Bristol Technology Festival - Tezos presents… Bristol Tezos meetup #1
- September 2022 - THE NEXT: Spikes Asia Academy - What's the future of creativity in a world of AI?
- June 2022 - Cheltenham Science Festival - "More NFT, Vicar?" - an intro to NFTs
- April 2022 - You Get What You Get 3.0 - NFT Peeps and the big Papa Johns NFT giveaway
- February 2022 - NFTBRS (NFT Bristol) - Keep it clean: the rise of eco-friendly NFTs - don't use Ethereum, use low energy blockchains instead
- December 2021 - Pervasive Media Studio - Putting The Fun In Non-Fungibles - how to create NFTs responsibly
- October 2021 - Bath Digital Festival - Putting The Fun In Non-Fungibles - an intro to NFTs and blockchains
- October 2021 - You Get What You Get 1.0 - an intro to NFTs
- November 2020 - I'll Be Back South West - Be Creative With Social AR
- March 2020 - Pervasive Media Studio Lunchtime Talk - The wow, the wild and the wonky - high adventures in creative AI
- July 2019 - TINY GIANT JAMS podcast - Episode #24: A Man For All Reasons
- May 2019 - I'll Be Back South West - A Lot Of Bots (but mostly Twitter bots)
- March 2019 - PLaiTH: An AI World-First Poetry Event - AI generated poetry: how we did it
- February 2019 - I'll Be Back South West - Mixing AI cocktails with Machine Learning
- December 2018 - I'll Be Back South West - Creative tools and AI cupcakes - a human/AI collaboration
- November 2017 - Bristol Techfin - Finance 2.0 - Current technologies, cutting edge deployment
- October 2016 - Design / Build / Market - How we built a crowdfunding platform
- February 2015 - Digital Bristol Week 2015 - DBW Business Panel: Funding opportunities
- February 2015 - Voscur Fund it! 2015 - Create and run a successful crowdfunding campaign
Want me to talk at your event?
I talk about creative technology, bots, AI, crowdfunding and more.