Hi there. Sharpshooter Digital is Derek Ahmedzai, a freelance developer based in Bristol, UK.
I specialise in websites and web apps built using a mix of front end and back end technologies:
- Machine Learning
- … and lots more!
I also have an interest in creative technology, including bots, digital art and creative AI.
I started working on the web in 1999 at digital agencies in London. I did that for about 5 years.
Then I moved to Bristol and worked in agencies for another 5 years.
I went full time freelance in 2009, to be able to work with a greater variety of clients and projects.
I love working with businesses and organisations directly, as well as collaborating with designers and agencies.
Find out more
Get in touch to find out my day rate and availability. I'd love to work with you.
- 1996 - discover the internet and teach myself HTML
- 1999 - start working at AMX in London
- 2004 - start working at Proctor + Stevenson in Bristol
- 2009 - start freelancing fulltime
- 2014 - cofounded the crowdfunding platform Fundsurfer
You can see more on my LinkedIn
- Online learning websites for the British Council (via the agency Drupal Bureau)
- Reward & Donation Crowdfunding platform for Fundsurfer
- Social network for The Barnwood Trust (via the agency Yoke)
- Worked on web and email campaigns for Microsoft, Samsung, Panasonic and other big names
- Plus a 3d website for Mel C (of the Spice Girls)